Strategy Development in Higher Education is probably the single most important function of a leadership team today. As a subject it is both broad and deep, bot illusive and obvious, vulnerable to platitudes and fluff while yearning for substance and grounded fundamental initiative. Strategy development and implementation can yield very rapid even immediate results but the process is not enhanced by quick fix thinking or a hammering of what tricks can we deploy to “turn things around.” Real strategy development requires deep involvement from the academic community. Where there is rift or gap, reluctance to engage or deficiency of mutual respect, strategy development and implementation suffer.
Strategy Development Services
- New College or University Development
- Academic Prototype Development
- Crisis Response and Institutional Rescue
- Accreditation Issues and Initial Accreditation Process
- Institutional Transformation, Revitalization and Renewal